Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Things get weird



So, my wife (actually, her name is Maya, but that will cause so much confusion that I'll try to avoid it,) has gone from thinking this whole telescope thing is complete idiocy to searching the web and asking why no one has noticed this before. In the movies, this would be a much more validating experience, like where she actually mentions I'm pretty smart or something.

Time warp a day or two ahead, and I'm back in New York and have laid out my speculation to six of my peers. Here's an idea that could have been kicked around anytime in the last one hundred years, but within two days, three of them send me a link to the same article:

Teotihuacan

It's frustrating how little information is there, but it links to an article about a one-stop Mayan optics shop. I figure I won't even need to write this blog because someone must see the obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment